I'm running out of canvases

I had to paint over one of my previous paintings.

It was a picture of a woman with her legs wide spread, she was lying on the bed, the guy's head in between her tights. In the background you could see five doors - a bit like in a... well you know the room with one way mirrors... and red drapes... how do you call this place? - Oh, you know, the place where you can see the girl but she cannot see you because of a mirror. 

Anyway, in those doors frames they were for silhouettes of a same man. Four. The fith one was a mirror in which you could see the woman's face. Oh, yes - always keep the face. The irony.

The story was that this woman has been unfaithful to her partner for five months at the time this painting was done. With each door symbolizes the particular month - March, April, May, June, July... you get a picture. It was also a metaphor to a game - a card game and to be specific: a poker game - five cards obiously but there is not so much about cards but the face and bluff or lie some may say. Some lose all they have. Some win a fortune. The big game. The gamble. 
The one way mirror is also has it's meaning but I guess you already know this.

I liked the way this story was told - I like the many things about this painting. But I had to paint over it. 

It was out of date and I did not feel like to paint the whole deck now. 

But one day... One day perhaps I'll come back to this with a fresh view. 

Because even the most disgusting thing can become an art.